2Printer is an automation tool that allows you to print from a command line. 2Printer can be used to automatically print many different types of files commonly used in office environments. Examples of files you can batch print include texts, images, PDFs, drawings, presentations, worksheets, scans, HTML, XML, XPS and other documents.
It is easy to integrate 2Printer as a new tool in your office environment, which will allow you to enable print workflow automation. You can even include it in your own software distribution kit so your customers and users can take advantage of the powerful batch printing capabilities.
What’s new in version 5.0:
- Added: Ability to change printer tray, for example:
2Printer.exe -s "C:\In\*.*" -prn "Gestetner MP C4503 PCL 6" -tray "Tray 4"
- Added: Option to create a report file with list of processed documents, for example:
2Printer.exe -s "C:\In\*.*" -prn "Xerox 2050" -pres "d:\out\2printer_result.txt"
- Added: Ability to print files with a file path length more than 260 characters
- New supported formats. 2Printer now can batch print files in the following formats:
- CorelDraw CDR and CGM files
- PDF portfolio files
- Password protected PDF, DOC and DOCX files
- CSV files
- PDF files without annotations
- New INI-file option: New feature allowing to to print image files and photos in “Fit in frame” mode
- New compatibility: 2Printer now works with free eDrawings viewer 2016, 2015 and 2014
- New compatibility: 2Printer now works with free Autodesk Inventor Viewer 2016
- Updated: RTF and Outlook MSG files detection algorithms.
Personal and Business use
2Printer is free for non-commercial use and is available to download at: www.cmd2printer.com/download
A commercial license is required for business use and is available to order from: www.cmd2printer.com/order
Free update for registered customers
2Printer 5.0 is available as a free update for customers who ordered 2Printer within the past 6 months. Anyone who ordered 2Printer more than 6 months ago can order a new version with a 50% discount. Follow this link to request the software update: www.print-conductor.com/support.